It is important to thoroughly clean your home from time to time. Many people choose these services before a big festival like Diwali or Christmas or a big family event like a wedding. And now that the Diwali, Dashera as season is approaching, you can also try to make use of this service. However, to make sure you get the best deal and get the most out of deep cleaning at home, you need to follow this 5-point checklist. If you have no idea at this point, don’t be afraid because we are here to help you! Check out our list below and you’ll know exactly what to check before booking a cleaning service.
Here is a list of things to consider before booking a deep cleaning service for your office and residence:
1. Cost – While everyone would like to get the best service on offer, price can sometimes become a limitation. Different people have different budgets to work with. So you need to get out your calculator, do the math, and see exactly how much you want to spend on the cleaning activity. Prices for basic house cleaning depend on several factors, such as the number of rooms to be cleaned, the number of cleaning products required, the type of equipment used, and the cleaning products or chemicals used. For this reason, different cleaning service providers offer different rates. So take the time to compare the best deals available to you. Talk to at least three cleaning service providers to find the best deal.
2. Services offered: Next, and this is very important, you need to see what services are offered. You may have a special requirement, such as: B. Thorough cleaning of beds and couches, or you may need to thoroughly clean your entire home. See what services the cleaners of your choice offer. For example, if you decide to do a bathroom cleaning, research the exclusions and inclusions. Check the fine print to see if tub cleaning service is included or not. If you are not satisfied with the package or individual cleaning services offered, find another provider.
3. Time: Next, you need to determine how long the cleaners will take to do the job. You may have to ask them to spread the work over a few days if it takes too long, or you can choose to do it all in one day. So, talk to the cleaning staff beforehand to find out exactly how long the service will last. You may need to plan your own schedule accordingly and make arrangements to fit cleaning into your busy schedule. For example, if you want to control pests as well, cleaning must be completed beforehand. So make sure the timing is right before you book a house cleaning service.
4. Safety: You must verify that the products you use to clean the house are safe for your children and pets. Talk to the service provider and ask questions about it. Today, most of the products used are safe and do not contain harmful chemicals. However, there may be some cleaners that use industrial chemicals to get the job done. Make up your mind about these things and take your pets and children to a neighbor or friend for now if necessary. If a family member is allergic to a particular item, notify the cleaning staff or have the family member leave the house during cleaning. However, if the service providers are committed to using only safe, natural products to clean the house, then you can keep everyone in the house while you clean.
5. Clean up the mess – You need to do it yourself before the cleaners arrive. Clean your home so deep cleaning goes smoothly. For example, if you have important papers on your desk, sort and organize them so they don’t get lost when cleaning the house. Also, put your dinnerware and other fragile items in your drawers and cabinets, put small items like socks and tissues in their place, and clean up general clutter. This facilitates the work of the cleaning staff and avoids unnecessary losses.
Keep this checklist in mind when you book your cleaning service and you are sure to make the most of it. You just need to be a bit systematic and the job will get done without a hitch. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and book the cleaning today!
Maid For Homes
June 25, 2022 @ 11:39 am
Amazing article thanks for sharing
October 26, 2022 @ 2:59 pm
Really enjoyed reading your article, thank you for sharing!